We researched multiple topics for anti bullying and I made a PowerPoint with statistics, facts and contact details to fight against bullying. Our original plan was to create a short film for awareness towards bullying however our group came to an agreement that no one would keep interest in a 5-10 minute film so we settled on 3 Short clips for Verbal, Cyber and Physical bullying with me as the co- director, Kain as the main director, Tom as the Cinematographer and sound operator although Alesha was supposed to be the Director but was off due to a University interview. We had a small accident involving one of the actors hitting their head on the wall but they were fine but one of the clips has bad audio and therefore won't be used. Each clip has it's own message to send and I feel like we did a pretty decent job at expressing that, all that's left is the post production editing and glossing. I h...
Comments
Post a Comment